CIlib is a library of computational intelligence algorithms. The goal is to provide a library that can be used by researchers and invididuals, which provides sound implementations that adhere to very principled design, and verification.
Some of the core requirements for the library are:
- Provide implmentations that are type safe, functional and focused on composition.
- Allow for the exact reproduction of experiments and simulations, allowing researchers to validate and reuse prior work with confidence
CIlib is not a framework - instead the library is founded on some very simple abstractions, from which the algorithm parts are constructed.
- Come join in the discussion in
FreeNode, or join the Gitter channel
- The source code of the project also contains several examples, have a look in the example directory
- If you run into trouble, please open an issue
CIlib is maintained by several individuals and supported by CIRG @ UP (Computational Intelligence Research Group @ University of Pretoria).